Did you know with your own library card you can check out books, DVDs, CDs, sign-up to use computers in the library, use special databases, and even get help with your homework for free?
Why wait? Visit your neighborhood library and apply for a card today. It's free!
If you live in Maryland, you can get a free Pratt Library card! Just make sure a parent or guardian with identification comes with you to sign for it (if you are not 12 yet).
Once you have your library card you can manage your account online and:
Remember: You must have (or remember) your library card and pin number to check your library account on the computer.
To use a computer in the library, make sure you have your library card and your pin number.
- Ask a question about a web site
- Ask about books for your homework assignment
- Tell a children's librarian about your day at school
- Listen to a children's librarian tell a story from one of the newest books on the shelf
- Find out how to get a library card that can also be used for the computers and copy machine
- Ask how to find a book that is not too hard and not too easy but fun to read
- Find out when the next after school program takes place
- Ask about the Summer Reading Game
- Ask how to get help with homework while on the computer at home
- Tell the librarian about your favorite books and ask for some new suggestions
Find books, music, movies and more!MORE search options